Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In the kitchen

This is the second time Lily has assisted in the kitchen.  The first time, we made pimento cheese.  This time, we made banana pudding for Daddy's birthday.  Lily thoroughly enjoyed taste-testing along the way. 



Tim originally found this recipe when I was pregnant and had a taste for banana pudding.  It is DELICIOUS!  Go try it!

Banana pudding
1 large pkg instant vanilla pudding (6 oz)
2 1/2 cups cold milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 container whipped topping (16 oz)
sliced bananas (about 4)
vanilla wafer cookies (we got the minis)

Mix pudding and milk; add condensed milk.  Blend well; fold in half the whipped topping.
Alternate layers of pudding, bananas, and vanilla wafers; top with remaining whipped topping and a few banana slices.
Refrigerate overnight before serving.

2 comments:

  1. YUM! I loooove a good banana pudding...I am going to try this soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cookin' Hoffman ladies...YAY!!!
    Loves~Loves~Loves~

    ReplyDelete