Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Bunny!

When asked yesterday to say "Happy Easter" sometimes, Lily tagged on a "bunny", so it came out "Happy Easter Bunny!" 

It was a wonderful Easter weekend spent at home and with our families.  It started off with an egg hunt with cousins Trey and Peter and a delicous dinner at Pop and Sush's house.


Sunday morning brought a visit from the Easter Bunny.  Lily opened up all of her eggs, enjoyed a few pieces of chocolate, and shared a few with us, too.

Then, we were off to church and then over to Grammy and Grandpa's for lunch.
Lily's Easter dress this year was actually one of mine.  It was a hand-smocked Polly Flinders dress given to me as a gift from my Aunt Polly.  My mom held on to it and I have been waiting for Lily to be able to wear it on a special occasion.  I have to say, she looked absolutely adorable. 

It was a hot one yesterday, so Uncle Rob let Lily borrow his shades. 


4 comments:

  1. I've never seen here when she wasn't adorable!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lisa, she does look so sweet. that is wonderful that you have those special items to add to a very special day. love and miss you. kisses to sweet lily! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what adorable pictures!!! When I first saw Lily's dress I said outloud "I love that dress!" then I see that it was your dress as a child. How precious...I love it. :) What a special and sweet girl she is. Give her hugs and kisses from her Aunt Laura and Uncle Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom was very thoughtful to keep your dresses...I have a very few of Elise's saved. Lily as usual looked like an angel!
    Whenever you and yours are around it is a very special day, no matter the occasion!
    Loves~

    ReplyDelete