Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is here

We have been waking up to some crisp, cool mornings and I have to say that I am loving it after the hot summer that we had.  Over the weekend, we went to the Fall Festival at St. Marks.  Lily had her first pony ride.
 It was a short one.  She lasted for about one loop around before deciding she preferred watching from a distance.



 We had more success at the duck pond.


Lily also got her hand painted, checked out the fire truck, and danced along with the person playing the guitar.  Grammy and Grandpa were there also, so of course, Lily had some fun with them.
She now has a word for Grammy.  It sort of sounds like Gaaaahgee.  She has been pointing and saying lots of sounds the past couple of weeks, some of which are more decipherable than others.  She is getting good at Daddy, Jackson, and doggie (and she said cat last week for Sush!).  Well, I'm outta time to write...Lily just woke up from her nap!   

1 comment:

  1. It was definitely CAT, not a garbled version, exactly CAT! We were playing with nesting Halloween cats and I said, "See the cat, Lily?" and she pointed and said, "CAT!". She is the cutest girl there ever was!
    Love you Lil,
    Sush

    ReplyDelete