Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring is just around the corner

Tim and I have had a swingset in our backyard ever since we moved into our house...which was many years ago. Up until now, Jackson was probably the primary user of the swingset. No, Jackson cannot swing, but there is a ladder that goes up to a covered fort which he used to climb up and act as guard dog. He didn't seem to mind sharing the swingset with Lily the other day. He relaxed in the sun, while Lily took a turn in her swing.

She smiled at almost every push.

Look at how well she is holding up her head while she is sitting.



The beautiful weather reminded us that spring is just around the corner.

5 comments:

  1. So I am sitting her like a grinning Cheshire Cat, hardly able to take the time out to post a comment because I keep scrolling to these adorable pictures. I have said it before, will say it again...and probably say it a zillion times no one styles a hat like our Lily. And she is just too darn precious for words. Loves to all, and Jackson thank you for guarding a most cherished bebe!

    Loves,
    Susie/Mom/Sush

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a little sweetheart!! I am glad the pictures of her on the swing turned out alright. It was rather sunny by the swingset and in some of the pictures her sunhat looked a little more like a sombrero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... do I have the cutest niece or what?! Lisa, I love how you can capture her happiness in pictures! I want to come play outside with you Lily, pencil me in okay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are adorable - I love the one of her in the swing and you're right-- she's sitting like a pro! I can't wait to get my hands on her!! Oh- and the swimming pics are so cute- looks like you guys have a great time together! Love you!

    ReplyDelete