Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who got the baby?

I have developed a love for all things New Orleans. And, that includes King Cake! Tim and I enjoyed two cakes over the past couple of weeks. One of the cakes was filled with cream cheese, and was absolutely delicious! I decided that it was close enough to being a coffee cake, so enjoyed it for breakfast, too.


I got the baby this year, so I guess I will have to get the cake next year. Maybe I will try my hand at making one myself?




Lily enjoyed playing with some beads yesterday for Mardi Gras. Shiny...easy to hold...what baby wouldn't love playing with them!

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Lily with the Mardi Gras beads!! I ordered a king cake from New Orleans for Scott, and he got the baby on his first slice! Give Lily a hug and kiss from us! Miss you guys! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture too Erin!! Lisa, when did you become a professional photographer? All of your pictures come out SO GOOD! I had one King Cake at my apt. from the Fresh Market and I had to hide the baby, so I never got it cause I knew where it was. Love you to all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elise! It's the same little digital camera we've had for a while now...I decided to read the directions (what a concept) and the pictures seem to be coming out better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa...I'll Say You Got The Baby!!! The Sweetest Little Baby! Give her a hug and a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete